Friday, March 11, 2011

How Can I Strengthen My Ankle To Run

Letizia dall'Irpinia con "dolcissima" fantasia


cake I would like Letizia Grella
Gribaudo pages 139 € 24.00

I do not know why but the story of Letizia Grella makes me think that the heroine of Chocolat, in the sense that as Vianne Rocher, the protagonist of the novel , arrived in the small French village of Lansquenet and conquered the palates and a little 'snob of our cousins \u200b\u200bBleus with his art teacher cioccolattiera, so Mrs. Grella from Irpinia from I see the United States at a time, a young student, he began to work in an old-fashioned bakery with a passion, tenacity and imagination, qualities which we recognize in many women bells, captured the taste of the American and since then his career as a cake designer experienced great satisfaction.
The text that I recommend today is indeed a handbook full of ideas, advice and tips on how to make cakes that are the envy of a professional pastry chef, all accompanied by pictures that accompany you step by step in the implementation, let me say: a ' work of art.
Luigi De Rosa

0 comments:

Post a Comment